All you budding freelance UX Architects! Are you free right now? Up for becoming part of an awesome digital agency who are looking for a freelance remote UX Architect for 4 weeks (may be longer) at 4 days per week to start as soon as possible for a premium automotive car client? Then keep on reading…
- User journey definition (senior role: experience with personalised user journeys)
- Wire-framing and fully annotated documentation with attention to detail.
- Basic prototyping
- Development and maintenance of UX/UI design system.
- A11y compliance.
- Content audits and site-map creation
- Close collaboration across the agency’s other internal teams (project management, creative), with technical development teams and Information Technology.
- Supporting the scoping and effort estimates required to deliver projects
- Genuinely proactive in the presentation and development of innovative digital experiences
- Must be able to present confidently and persuasively, to demonstrate your thinking confidently and clearly with their Client Partners, their Delivery Partners and internal teams.
- Diplomatic and professional with the ability to work well with all levels of staff (both internal and external)
- Preference for candidates with Adobe XD skills.
- Ideally will have worked with advertising agencies
- £400 per day
The role falls inside IR35 so you will need to be registered with an umbrella company, alsa I can easily help you get set up with one if need be.
Sounds up your street? Then get in touch!
Job Reference: JO-2106-201800
Salary: Up to £400.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 1 month
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract