Freelance UX Architect | Remote working | 3 month contract with potential to convert to permanent | Inside IR35
This role involves working with a market leading team, creating beautiful digital experiences to bring their products to life and express their value to customers and prospects in beautiful and delightful ways.
We are looking for an experienced UX Architect who has a passion for analysis and solving complex problems for their audiences.
You must have a passion for user experiences that connect the physical and digital worlds, and the flexibility to continually push, disrupt, challenge and innovate to ensure we’re doing the best work to drive results for our clients.
About the role:
- Ability to demonstrate clear thought leadership in the UX discipline, from writing about user experience innovation to representing the discipline internally in the agency as well as to all clients
- Input into the UX process, working in Lean and Agile ways with other disciplines to implement or refine UX practices across the agency
- Responsibilities for setting the direction of UX deliverables on client engagements as well as being able to create and manage mobile first, responsive, and application deliverables using wireframe, prototype, design, and presentation tools
- Capable of working with leads in other disciplines to ensure that the firms solutions meet the needs of clients and deliver an exceptional and measurably effective user experience.
- Remote initially, but eventually based part-time in the offices in either London, Manchester or Newcastle.
This role is a contract role initially that could convert to a permanent FTE role.
Job Reference: JO-2106-201563
Salary: £0.00 - £350.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract