Currently working with an awesome digital experience design studio who are a global team of researchers, strategists, designers, developers, and all-round problem solvers who focus on apps and websites. They may be a small company but they produce big work.
So much so they need a freelance UX designer to join them this week for 2 weeks initially then hopefully rolling into 12 weeks.
What’s the brief?
– Interviews / Synthesis
– Maybe some Information Architecture
– Experience with 3D / Building 3D “things’ for web
– Passion for Engineering / manufacture / 3D printing would be great
– Figma / Notion workflow
– You will be working directly with a researcher and another agency; some client interaction will be expected (design sprints)
– The company is a 3D printing manufacturing company based in the US (but working UK time zones)
– You will be doing the main re-brand of the company, website, portal for uploading the 3D models, quoting, the journey engine around the re-brand through to the final payments for the final item
– They have done the site maps, so now it’s the architecture piece that needs to be done to map that out first, doing an autopsy on the existing site and working out how that can be more of a consistent shape
It would be good if you can understand 3D to understand how the users would be thinking about these things and how these interactions take place within the 3D environment. They are looking for someone who has ideally worked in agencies with very slick UX design.
Sound like you? Then get in touch with me and I can explain more.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198376
Salary: £350 - £400.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 2-12 weeks
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract