Freelance UX Designer | Remote | 3 Months with the possibility of conversion to FTE
A well known brand going through a huge period of digital transformation is looking for some top notch freelance senior UX Designers to start asap for 3 months (+ the possibility to convert to FTE ). Working remotely and Inside IR35.
If the below sounds like you, drop me a line to chat!
- Ability to demonstrate clear thought leadership in the UX discipline, from writing about user experience innovation to representing the discipline internally in the agency as well as to all clients
- Input into the UX process, working in Lean and Agile ways with other disciplines to implement or refine UX practices across the team
- Responsibilities for setting the direction of UX deliverables on client engagements as well as being able to create and manage mobile first, responsive, and application deliverables using wireframes, prototype, design, and presentation tools
- Capable of working with leads in other disciplines to ensure that the firms solutions meet the needs of users and deliver an exceptional and measurably effective user experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive day rate/salary + bonus + benefits. You’ll be joining a company that is famous for work/life balance and flexibility. You have the option of onsite or remote working with this super colloborative team, in a fun and supportive environment. Ultimaitely you will be creaing beutfiul experiences for a company that is doing awesome digital transformation that will delight users.
Job Reference: JO-2106-201420
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract