Are you a budding freelance mid-weight UX Designer within eCommerce? Are you free now to work at a top advertising agency with an awesome Mobile client for 2 months? Well listen up then. This role is remote and Inside IR35 for £380.
So, whats the gig?
You will be assisting in the design of consumer led experiences across the mobile clients website, providing feedback at key development reviews and provide direct assistance to teams where required. You will be a key partner to the business to ensure that the team have the tools they need on ecommerce.
With a great variety of potential projects in the portfolio, there are many different areas to investigate, so you’ll certainly not be bored!
- The UX Designer will interface with key stakeholders, including clients, management, to iteratively refine and improve designs to create the most appropriate possible user experience. Additionally, the UX Designer will interface with the development team throughout the development cycle to provide guidance on implementation of the designs and modify designs as requirements change.
- The ability to understand client needs and rapidly develop and propose practical yet innovative solutions is central to this role, as is the ability to work alongside business and bid owners.
- Produce deliverables such as, Wireframes, UX flows, Screen designs and prototype(s).
- Experience of Sketch, Miro, InVision (or equivalents) expected.
- Ability to translate, hand-off to, and work closely with technical/development teams
- Use and help evolve the UX design language, components, grid structures, icons, interaction
- Any experience with deciphering data-analytics would be desirable but not mandatory
- Work in an Agile development environment
Sound good? Would love to speak more 🙂 Get in touch!
Job Reference: JO-2106-201573
Salary: Up to £380.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 2 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract