Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Freelance UX Designer | Remote | 2-3 Months | Outside IR35
An exciting digital agency is looking to expand its freelance team starting ASAP. The team is going through a huge period of growth due to a number of successes on their top accounts. This is an exciting opportunity to join a great team and be a part of that growth.
If the below sounds like you, drop me a line to chat!
· Ability to demonstrate clear thought leadership in the UX discipline, from writing about user experience innovation to representing the discipline internally in the agency as well as to all clients
· Input into the UX process, working in Lean and Agile ways with other disciplines to implement or refine UX practices across the team
· Responsibilities for setting the direction of UX deliverables on client engagements as well as being able to create and manage mobile first, responsive, and application deliverables using wireframes, prototype, design, and presentation tools
· Capable of working with leads in other disciplines to ensure that the firms solutions meet the needs of users and deliver an exceptional and measurably effective user experience.
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive day rate. You’ll be joining a top digital advertising agency that is famous for work/life balance and flexibility. You have the option of on-site or remote working with this super collaborative team, in an exciting and supportive environment. Ultimately you will be creating beautiful experiences for a company that is doing phenomenal digital transformation that will delight users.