Yet another freelance UX role coming in, you freelance UX Designers must be so spoilt in choice these days 😝
This time I am working with an awesome tech brand who are looking for a freelance senior UX Designer to start in the next few days until December to work with their small but mighty digital design team. The role will be working with Giants like Google and serious start-ups designing their websites and products.
Plus, Outside IR35! Hurrah!
Freelance Senior UX Designer (3-6-month contract) + Remote
Awesome things you will be doing:
- Implement best-in-class UX processes and own UX thinking for their brands
- Ensure that strategy and designs are in line with the client’s objectives and the project’s ambitions
- Prepare and run workshops with users and stakeholders to collect usability research and product requirements, with a digestible output for collaborators to understand
- Work closely with our in-house UI designers and front-end engineers to achieve the best solutions for each project brief and ensure successful delivery of project requirements
- Propose ideas for the business and strategic outcomes for our clients, going beyond the design considering how the client can best present their product or solution
- Produce high-quality UX deliverables such as detailed wireframes, user flows and prototypes, shaping these from scratch as well as further developing those already in production
- Guide juniors providing clear feedback balanced with Kudos, to manage project teams and grow them with your experience
They work with ambitious technology brands that are looking to achieve accelerated success. They live and breathe technology as digital focused creatives building unique and engaging experiences so that brands can transform the future.
Awesome things to have:
- 5 years industry UX / product design experience working in a creative agency, in-house creative team or as a freelancer
- Extensive knowledge of UX principles, ability to create thoughtful designs backed by research and build for a digital environment, preparing files for Engineering handover
- Excellent visual, written, and verbal communications skills, with the ability to hold engaging conversations with customers and their users
- Experience with Figma, Whimsical, Dovetail, or similar
- Able to balance time across multiple projects, working in a fast-growth environment
Benefits: Remote working, Personal development time, Fri-Yay celebrations and team socials, Option to work in their creative studio in East London.
Sound good so far? Fabulous ~ Holla at me here and let’s get working together 😊
Job Reference: JO-2109-246905
Salary: £300. - £350.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 4 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract