Freelance Interaction Designer | ASAP start | Fully remote- can be based anywhere in Europe | 3 month contract
An opportunity has become available for a midweight-senior designer with excellent UX, UI and motion/animation skills to work with one of Europe’s leading SaaS businesses.
About the role:
We are looking to bring someone on board to help improve the design of their website. We looking for someone who is passionate, innovative and can constructively challenge legacy decisions and design standards to propel them to to the top of their industry.
You will have experience being a hands-on interaction designer with a solid grasp of the latest design, user interface and user experience techniques, as well as experience speaking with stakeholders and identifying digital solutions to complex problems.
What you will be doing:
- Designing interactive experience from low-fidelity sketches to high-fidelity pixel perfect mockups.
- Design should be delivered for desktop, tablet and mobile. Adaptive design is the standard on Ceros platform.
- Learn Ceros platform to be the product and design expert.
- Use Ceros platform to deliver the final interactive experience.
- A minimum of three years of interaction design experience.
- Experience with animation or motion in digital.
- Detail-oriented with strong knowledge of interaction and visual design.
- Good understanding of responsive design and adaptive design.
- A strong background of Ecommerce experience
- Good working knowledge of UX
- Proactive and confident attitude
- Fluent in Sketch or Figma, a knowledge of Ceros is ideal but not essential
- Experience in finance and/or SaaS
- Experience with design optimisation based on user insight and data
- Remote, you can be based anywhere in Europe.
- To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click “Apply” or contact me directly ☝
Job Reference: JO-2211-328483
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract