About the company:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a user experience design lab focused on high impact projects across public and private sectors.
The lab has a 20-year history in UX, service design & research and whilst being small and nimble, benefits from being part of a global organisation with huge resources!
About the role:
Reporting into the MD, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the continued growth and success of this high impact design lab.
Working with the senior leadership team, you’ll use your experience and strategic know-how to identify growth opportunities with clients.
You’ll help to continually shape the research and insights strategy, methodologies, and processes.
Working across qual and quant, this is a hands-on role but with the opportunity to mentor and manage a small and growing team.
- You’re either a lead/principal level researcher looking to step up, or perhaps you’re already leading a small team and are looking for more meaningful work.
- Importantly, you’re extremely passionate about delivering great research and insight across a variety of methods and love working with people from all walks of life
- You’re a versatile and well-rounded researcher, with skills and experience across a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods
- Being hands-on will always be a passion of yours, however, you’re also looking to play a strategic role and love mentoring people and managing processes
- You’ve got excellent communication skills and bags of empathy and compassion
- Whilst not essential, having both private and public sector experience would be a big plus
**Please note, this opportunity is part remote and highly flexible. Ideally, we would be looking for someone who can get to London once or twice a week.
Job Reference: JO-2107-244881
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: A-B Testing, Heat-maps, Qualitative research, Quantitative research, researcher, User experience researcher, User Interviews, USER TESTING, UX Researcher