Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in UI & UX Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
The Company My client's mission is to help children all around the world learn critical skills, affordably and effectively, from the world's best teachers. - To kick off, they have…£30000 - £45000 per annum
So a little about the role? This agency is working with the government to look at the need for a centralised interpreter booking service throughout the country You need to…£250 - £270 per day
This is an awesome opportunity to join a fast growing fin-tech start-up who have built a disruptive platform for the banking industry 🚀 You'll be one of the first designers…£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits
I’m currently working with a leading fintech company with an intense focus on providing alternative and friction-less credit solutions to underbanked customers that do not have adequate access to mainstream banking services. They currently seek a talented UI/UX designer to join and help with their mission to provide compelling financial service products.
· Responsibilities will include areas of design such as typography, iconography, color, space and texture. You will use your knowledge, expertise and skills in all these fields to help our users successfully navigate and become comfortable with our products.
· Presenting the visual UI so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
· Preparing deliverables by gathering information and materials.
· Generating clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
· Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
· Cross-functional collaboration in a team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.
· Translating client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
· Interpreting storyboards to tell visual stories that support learning.
· Assessing and mitigating risks related to marketing activities developed and carried out.
· The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
· Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
· Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
· Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
· Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, Sketch and other relevant design tools.
If you would like to hear more about the role, or would like to submit your application please click ‘apply’ and forward relevant details. Alternatively, please email Kahmarl Gordon on email@example.com for more information