Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in UI & UX Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
We are finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel! Alas I am currently working with a corporate communications agency in Central London who have a…£0.00 - £300.00 per day
Product Designer | Up to £55k | C. London with flexible working This is a fantastic opportunity to join a disruptive, highly ambitious FinTech business who are revolutionising the investment…£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits
My client are an incredibly innovative fintech firm, working on a brand new product with an aim to re-disrupt the finance market. They are currently looking for a Lead UI…£65000 - £85000 per annum
Are you tired of the commute into the London?
Have you thought about the time you would save working locally?
My client is a rapidly evolving online marketplace that connects travellers across the world. They are passionate about creating cool, innovative travel experiences. They have a friendly culture and is small and open enough for you to be close to the decision making and for your voice to be heard. An opportunity has opened in the Product team for a Lead Product Designer. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Driving the discovery and delivery of innovative and engaging ways to search and book travel.
· Work with several cross-functional teams to create a best-in-class user experience for the
· global website and native app.
· Help to create and follow a UX process from ideation, wire-framing and prototyping, through
· testing, iteration and final design. Including designing new features and products and
· optimisation of existing ones.
· Define and ensure a design system to enable consistency and a visual brand voice. Be a mentor for other Product Designers that might follow
· You have demonstrated impressive experience designing Digital product features and experiences, responsive Web and Native Apps.
· Your portfolio will show your design skills and abilities and also how you approach a problem, not just the final design.
· You have experience working in end-to-end UX processes from ideation, wire-framing and prototyping through testing and final design delivery.
· You are talented and highly competent at all elements of digital Product design (including UX,
· prototyping, research, UI, visual design).
· You have experience leading ideation workshops/design sprints usability testing and have taken findings and data insights into your design process.
· You know how to take user needs and business goals and translate them into delightful and
· useful features and experiences.
· You have done prototyping with tools such as Figma, Principle, Proto.io and/or Invision.
My client are an incredibly innovative fintech firm, working on a brand new product with an aim to re-disrupt the finance market. They are currently looking for a Lead Product…£65000 - £85000 per annum