We have a great opportunity for a Senior/Lead UX/UI Designer to work with an insurance tech company, to help them enhance their bespoke online service in an interesting area of tailored insurance and business services. You’ll get to work in a multidisciplinary team and gain experience in different areas of Product and Service Design, as well as burnish your leadership credentials. They have a flexible working environment and you will be able to assume responsibility and ownership beyond what similar levels of role might be able to offer.
- End-to-end design of market leading solutions that enhance the customer experience as well as increase business efficiency (journey mapping, high fidelity UX/UI designs, wireframes, interactive prototypes & usability testing).
- Deliver solutions to the development team that are easy to understand, well documented, and are deployed as per your original design brief.
- Own user/customer flows across the business, regularly consulting with stakeholders to ensure i) areas of friction are identified and understood, and ii) initiatives to improve customer experience are scoped and prioritised.
- Establish and maintain a consistent visual design and language across all business touchpoints.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers through regular customer insight initiatives, prototype testing, and holding internal/external workshops.
What we’re looking for
- Extensive experience working as a UX/UI designer and adopting best practices in developing digital solutions.
- Previous B2C service design experience, working closely with product owners, business analysts and developers in an agile environment.
- Experience in using tools such as Adobe XD or Figma for handing designs over to development teams.
- Be able to simplify complex problems down to achievable, elegant solutions and clearly relay those to stakeholders.
- Be well-versed in modern customer research methods and have a passion for delivering market-leading customer experiences.
- Intuitive understanding of customer needs and, where appropriate, not afraid to complement data-driven decision making with ‘gut feeling’.
- Experience working in the insurance industry is not essential, but the ideal candidate will likely be from a fintech, insuretech or consumer-centric tech business.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS beneficial.
We will expect to see a portfolio that demonstrates your thought processes and passion for design.
We think we have a great company culture and welcome new team members with open arms. We also offer an attractive range of benefits, including:
- Flexible approach to work through our Flexi + benefit. Once you’re established in your role, we are really supportive of you flexing your hours and location, to help keep everything in your life in balance.
- Opportunities to focus on your professional growth, we want you to develop and build your long-term career with us.
- The opportunity to work alongside brilliant people, because this isn’t something that every organisation can offer!
Get in touch if this could be the role for you, or even if you are looking in general but open to something a bit different! Let’s talk!
Job Reference: JO-2108-245999
Salary: £55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent