Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
My client are one of the worlds’ biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find here.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our growing Group Interaction Design. We are just kicking off a small interdisciplinary team of Designers and Developers pushing to change the way customers interact with the companies products and services, as well as conducting research and development on emerging interaction paradigms, evolving the products and creative vision, and keeping the company at the cutting-edge of graphics technology. We’re looking for an impact that goes beyond our footprint, we want to help invent the companies future, and we want to communicate the value of our technologies and products.
Job Purpose/Key Responsibilities Working closely with the wider Group Product team and the Director of Group Interaction Design, your goal is to help the Team in researching, ideating and designing innovative solutions that enhance the digital experiences we create
* Ensure Animation and Motion Design become a key characteristic of the Product User Interface.
* Collaborate with Designers, Developers, and Engineers as they leverage Motion to enhance user interactions.
* Work with other team members inside the Interaction Design Group to explore and research new interaction paradigms.
* Create concepts, demo videos, presentations and specifications that foster a delightful user experience.
* Gauge the usability and delightfulness of new and existing products, and make constructive suggestions for change.
* Stay abreast of the evolving media, technology and design landscape including the emergence of new standards, protocols and devices to create world-class product experiences.
* Push Motion Design, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of approaching design problems in a scrappy environment.
* Proactively participate in defining and maintaining team standards and best practices.
* Keep busy and have fun!
* Excellent communication, project management and organizational skills.
* Strong understanding of Animation and Motion Design for interaction.
* Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects wizard, Photoshop, Illustrator…).
* Knowledge of design tools like Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma and other front-end technologies.
* Ability to process briefs, ideate and sketch ideas quickly.
* Experience with Cinema 4D and games engines (Unity, Unreal) is a bonus.
* Experience working with Designers and Developers.
* Passion for emerging technologies and their application to complex problems.
* Arts/Graphic Design background preferred.
To be considered for this unique role, please click “Apply” or contact me direct – email@example.com
My client are a world renowned agency made up of a network of highly specialised companies. The group support leading industrial groups in defining and developing business models to optimise…£30000 - £55000 per annum
My client are an exciting and innovative startup, backed by one of the worlds leading telcoms company, a break off innovation lab with a heavy focus on IOT. They are…£100000.00 - £130000.00 per annum