Product Designer | Up to £55k | C. London with flexible working
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a disruptive, highly ambitious FinTech business who are revolutionising the investment world.
Supporting the Head of Design in a fast-growing team, you’ll work alongside the in-house dev team to take their web and native apps to the next level. You’ll be involved in the full Product Design life-cycle, from concept through to delivery, ongoing testing and iteration.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented designer with full end-to-end experience and most importantly, a willingness to take on new challenges, learn and grow.
Is this you?
- Ideally 4+ years experience designing products in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Experience designing for both web platforms and native app (android & iOS)
- Expert with Sketch/Craft and Invision
- Strong with Adobe CS and prototyping software such as Prototpie
- Strong technical design skills with a good eye for typography, grids and space
- Portfolio featuring detailed examples of design work with accompanying rationale
- The ability to take ownership of projects and work in a self-directed yet collaborative manner
- The ability to articulate your design thinking and decision making
- Solid understanding of UX best practice and human behaviour
- Experience building design systems and UI toolkits
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
To be considered for this role, please click “Apply” or contact me directly – email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-2006-190553
Salary: £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: app design, digital design, Digital Designer, Ilustrator, invision, Photoshop, Product Designer, sketch, ui designer, ui/ux, User Centred Design, user interface designer, visual designer, web design