This global heritage retailer is looking for a Product Designer to join their new data team.
They are looking for a passionate Product Designer who understands that user experience and interfaces are the key to their success.
A hard-working, driven Product Designer with a human centric approach is what they need and in return you will be treated fantastically with benefits, discounts, plus a collaborative and inclusive organisation.
This is a great chance to make a real impact!
To find out more, get applying now!
What they are looking for & what the role will involve:
- Confident work from initial research through to final UI & Visual design.
- Confident Adobe CS, Figma/Sketch, XD (relevant software)
- Coordinate workshops, research.
- Working across concepts, wireframing, prototypes, UI, user journeys, style guides.
- Working closely with researchers and developers.
- Infectious passion for all things product and human-centric design
- Portfolio & CV to showcase the above.
- Hybrid working model
- £50K-£75K d.o.e.
- London based office.
Job Reference: JO-2110-247422
Salary: £50000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Ecommerce, Product Designer, Retail, ui designer, UX designer