If you are a freelance Product Designer who is free in the next few days for 4 months, then stay tuned!
As I am working with an awesome Insuretech organisation who are changing the way customers work with insurers. With a portfolio of brands, some that have been around for a while, some that are launching very soon. They have a great portfolio across travel and pet insurance in both the B2C and B2B markets. They want to take that faff out of insurance and even bring a bit of joy to their customers, something you never thought you hear an insurer say! They aren’t long into their Digital journey but have made some big steps already and picked up a few awards. Come and join them as they launch some great new brands, transform their existing ones, and become an Insuretech that does the right thing for their customers.
This is a virtually remote role. They would like you to be near London to come in a few days a month only for important team meetings.
- You Love solving customer problems and creating amazing experiences that brings excitement to a customer’s day
- You understand that the best things happen collaboratively – Working closely with Product, Research, Development and Marketing
- Can show your experience building great apps and websites and the impact they had on the business and on the customer
- Understand the OKR framework
- Understand how to work in squads and tribes
- Fed up with working on small bits of work with lots of red tape and ready to come and own your product and deliver against its vision
- User led – Show them how you go through discovery, build hypothesis, and test your ideas, prepared for any outcome
- Desperate to build something different and do it in a different way
What the role involves
- You’ll be the first designer to own this product once it’s live. You’ll drive the process of understanding user needs, leading on discovery and hosting ideation sessions with the tribe
- Validate your hypothesis through testing
- Design detailed interfaces, working with developers to ensure high quality implementation making sure they are shipping a product that meets requirements
- Work with the tribe everyday
- Build, measure, learn – all the time
- Articulate how you will drive value through design
- Talk to customers
- Work with other designers to establish design systems
- Champion accessibility and inclusivity
- This is a new product and a new team; things get even more exciting later on!
Still reading? Then drop me a line if this fits what you are looking for and we can go from there : )
Job Reference: JO-2204-254421
Salary: Up to £380.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 4 months
Job Start Date: 02/05/2022
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract