The sun is out and so are the roles!
This time I am working with a brilliant credit score reporting company who are looking for a freelance fully remote Senior Product Designer for 5 months minimum with a very good chance of extending.
I have placed lots of designers here and they love the culture, team, and projects, some have been extended to 1 year and are still working there!
Start Date : 06/13/22
End Date: 10/14/22
Rate – £650 per day (Inside IR35)
Tell a compelling story with good rational – such as taking the lead and tell the client which options they should go with, not ask them what they prefer
Healthcare or Fintech experience ideal but not essential
Experience with Auto Layouts
Weekly design reviews – they all present their work to the team so they can get good feedback
You will be working on one of their flagship features that helps their customers to improve their credit score. Day-to-day role will involve,
- Understanding their users and turning research into ideas
- Conceptualizing original ideas to meet user and business needs.
- Designing workflows and detailed interactions that brings the experience to life and achieve the desired business goals.
- Creating prototypes and conducting concept & usability testing to validate ideas.
- Work closely with engineers as they build and release.
- Experience across end-to-end (UX and UI) product design
- Experience in diagramming, design, and prototyping tools such as Figma (preferably).
- Experience working with lean principles in an Agile environment.
- Experience working in 2-weeks sprints and the associated tools (e.g., Jira) and ceremonies (sprint planning, design reviews, sprint reviews etc).
- A background in consumer-focused financial services is useful but not essential.
This will be a 2-stage interview process, the 1st will be 30 minutes and then the 2nd will be 1 hour
If you have got this far then we are both thinking the same thing, feel free to apply and lets start talking : )
Job Reference: JO-2205-255165
Salary: Up to £650.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 5
Job Start Date: 16/06/2022
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract