Free tomorrow for 3 months at least?
Well if you are free right now, I am working with a unique health and wellness initiative for corporates and communities who are looking for a freelance Senior Product Designer passionate about creating world class customer experiences, taking on a pivotal role in the redesign of their flagship app product.
You will lead the redesign of the iOS and Android app, creating a compelling fitness & wellbeing app which matches the likes of Strava & Peloton. The role combines the unique challenge of creating a habit forming, engaging app which customers love to use on a daily basis whilst delivering value to their clients and their partners via brand awareness, marketing and merchandising. The role initially is a 3-month contract but could become a permanent position (only if you want). You’ll be working alongside the recently formed London team of this brand. As they are just getting started, you will be needed in the office 3 to 4 days a week, with the other working days can be remote which will be mandatory, purely so they can work more collaboratively.
You’ll be working alongside a contract customer experience researcher, and reporting into the CPTO. They are currently based in Victoria, and after Christmas will be based in Covent Garden.
They work very much like a start up, so working lean is very much their style of working.
More great news? This is Outside IR35 🙂
● You’ll be leading the product design efforts at the brand with a focus on the new app, the existing app and the website
● You’ll be working closely with the leadership team, their customer researcher and the 3rd party technology teams to define & deliver a world class customer experience
● You’ll work closely with their sales and marketing teams to understand clients and sponsors needs for their products
Skills, knowledge and experience
● You have extensive experience designing native mobile apps for both Apple and Google’s platforms
● Web design experience is preferable but not essential
● You have experience designing customer experiences where habit forming, and gamification is key to a product’s success
● You have designed mobile apps in the games, sports or entertainment industry
● Fitness or wellbeing experiences is definitely a plus but not essential
● You have experience designing end-to-end customer experiences where the journey to get a customer to successfully complete a desired outcome is just as important as the look and feel of the experience
● You’re comfortable working independently, in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity where your individual contribution really makes an impact on the success of the business
● You’re well-versed in using apps like Figma, Miro or InVision, and if you can create app illustrations that’s a plus