Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in UI & UX Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
The Company My client's mission is to help children all around the world learn critical skills, affordably and effectively, from the world's best teachers. - To kick off, they have…£30000 - £45000 per annum
So a little about the role? This agency is working with the government to look at the need for a centralised interpreter booking service throughout the country You need to…£250 - £270 per day
This is an awesome opportunity to join a fast growing fin-tech start-up who have built a disruptive platform for the banking industry 🚀 You'll be one of the first designers…£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits
My client are leading fintech company with an intense focus on providing alternative and friction-less credit solutions to under banked customers that do not have adequate access to mainstream banking services. They use world class analytics, software, UX and a deep understanding of data to provide a range of compelling financial services products.
Within my clients fast moving and exciting offices, their positions are clustered around four major job dimensions. They expect employees to demonstrate strengths in problem solving, influencing people, adapting approaches and driving success.This role will see you working with some of the industries top UX, UI & Product designers, a culture where the user always comes first thanks to solid design thinking.
The product designers day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging and innovative, mobile and web collateral and design. An ability to bring vision and concepts to life is essential. With a key aspect of the role – a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design and serving the brand’s purpose, business missions and customer needs.
* Responsibilities will include areas of design such as typography, iconography, colour, space and texture. You will use your knowledge, expertise and skills in all these fields to help our users successfully navigate and become comfortable with our products.
* Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
* Prepare work by gathering information and materials.
* Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
* Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
* Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.
* Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
* Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in design field.
* Interpreting storyboards to tell visual stories that support learning.
* Assessing, and mitigating risks related to marketing activities developed and carried out.
To be considered for this role, please click “Apply” or contact me direct; firstname.lastname@example.org