As part of the Product Tech team, you will cover work streams for the website, mobile web and IOS/ Android apps. Because of an aggressive road map covering a growing number of projects, they require a talented UX/UI designer to join the team of this leading eCommerce firm!
As a UX/UI/Product designer you will work with the design team and key stakeholders to deliver our products and services across all digital touch points. You will have the experience of working on large responsive sites and native apps contributing to the development of key interactive experiences and flows that are consistent across my client’s brands.
You will need to be an experienced and well-rounded UX/UI professional easily marrying customer needs, business needs, innovation and good design. You will collaborate daily with UX and UI designers, UX Researchers, product owners, writers and developers to deliver these digital experiences.
What you’ll be doing
- Take ownership of one or more parts of the user experience: mapping user journeys and designing interactions and interfaces across multiple brands.
- Participate in and design user experience research and usability studies with the UX Researchers
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts as well as help drive the understanding and importance of UX across the organisation.
- Execute against multiple workstreams in a fast-paced, environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually-based, iconic experiences.
- Create and share documentation of UX progress, updates and findings within the team and across the organisation
- Deliver exceptionally beautiful, pixel-perfect designs across our digital touch points for all phases of visual UI and interactive design work from concept through to live
- Utilise and evolve the principles, patterns and styles in our digital style guidelines and components library so that they remain up to date.
- Relevant experience as a UX/UI designer
- Fantastic design portfolio
- Responsive design and native app experience
- Ability to demonstrate strong prototyping skills, and user flows
- Ability to think outside the box in order to solve problems. Be the ‘eyes of the customer’ and balance customers’ needs with business requirements while considering technical constraints
- Think ‘mobile first’ in applying functional UX design across multiple devices (mobile, desktop, tablet)
- Proficient in industry standard software such as Sketch, Invision and Zeplin.
- Outstanding design portfolio showcasing your talent on web and mobile including responsive design and native app examples
- Strong working knowledge of and passion for interaction and user-centred experience design, including comprehensive awareness of new platforms and technologies.
- Good eye across typography, layout, composition and craft. Excellent conceptualising skills and a key eye for detail.
- Up-to-date with current design trends and usability best practice
- Excellent written and verbal skills to communicate complex interaction design concepts at all levels
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please click “Apply” or send your CV & portfolio direct – firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: JO-1709-127451
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: app, creative, Design, Digital, Ecommerce, Illustrator, mobile, Photoshop, ui, User Experience, user interface, UX