Company: This is an awesome opportunity to join a tech company with a positive social purpose at its core, in a space converging Fintech with Edtech
Team: Be part of a 10+ design & research team who collaborate in a squads and tribes setup.
End user: You’ll be designing products for both parents and kids, making this a unique learning opportunity.
Flexible Working: Remote-centric work policy with occasional (but flexible) London office meets.
About the role
- Support and get involved with user research, gaining a deep understanding of the varied user-base
- Work within a cross-functional team, owning the end-to-end product design process from idea to solution
- Help to ideate concepts for new features based on research and data
- Constantly look for areas to improve upon in the user experience
- Work with the wider design team to refine the design language and style guide
- Solid experience as a product designer, ideally with mobile app experience
- Highly proactive nature with the desire to own projects from start to finish
- Adept at solving complex problems and delivering simple solutions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders
- An outstanding portfolio of mobile and web-app work
To be considered for this unique position, please click “Apply” or contact me directly ☝
Job Reference: JO-2104-199875
Salary: £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe XD, app design, digital design, Digital Designer, Product Designer, sketch, ui designer, ui/ux, User experience designer, user interface designer, User Research, UX designer, visual designer, web design