Senior Product/Interaction Designer
Innovative Travel & Outdoor Adventure Platform
Seeking experienced Product Designers who are particularly great at Interaction Design, for a super exciting role in a start up company that are using cutting-edge technologies (including state of the art 3D mapping) to create experience, travel and adventure products and platforms for anyone that loves the big outdoors!
If you have proven-experience of creating awesome interactive digital products, you’re looking for a new challenge, and especially if you are passionate about outdoor experiences including hiking, adventure sports, camping, mountaineering, cycling, backpacking etc… We want to hear from you!
- This is a hands-on Senior Product/Interaction Designer role. You’ll be creating the most relevant and engaging digital experience for people to go outdoors and live their adventure – from the moment they look for a place to go, to the moment they want to share their adventure story, and the entire journey in between!
- Working in a highly energetic, fast-paced environment, you’ll have the luxury and the responsibility to truly drive and impact this exciting company’s mission with your design work.
- You’ll be central to delivering true value to the consumers, with each weekly product release, across all product touch-points.
- Working together with a group of passionate experts – designers, engineers, product and content people – and in close collaboration with the product leadership.
- Strong background in digital design, across all major platforms, mobile and desktop
- Proven track-record in lean, hands-on product development for B2C products
- Extraordinary portfolio, with focus on UX, concept and interaction design
- The passion and dedication to make things happen in a fast-paced environment
- You are an exceptional digital designer, with your key strength being interaction
- You are conceptually strong, distilling complex requirements into a relevant, unique
- You always prioritise simplicity over complexity
- You are hands-on, and naturally drive for concrete, tangible results
- You have an eye for detail and care deeply about quality
- You set focus, and thrive in a fast-paced, result-driven environment
- You naturally give direction through your subject matter expertise
- You love to inspire with your work
- You comfortably navigate the complexity and dynamics of an early stage business
- You are an exceptional, engaging communicator, and you know what it means to
debate and reason your designs on product and company leadership level
- Bonus points! – It is always a big plus, if you have a soft spot for outdoor adventure!
- Embrace the company vision and translate it into a tangible, coherent product experience, in regular exchange with product leadership
- Drive and build a relevant, high quality user experience across mobile and desktop, doing hands-on UX, interaction and visual design
- Run design sprints in collaboration with product management, including User Testing and Design QA
- Brief, guide and collaborate with engineers to deliver a great product, on a weekly basis
If this sounds like your dream role, click apply or email your CV and Portfolio directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: JO-1909-154160
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Android, apps, b2b, b2c, creative, Data, Design, designer, Digital, Interaction, iOS, Product, testing, Usability, User Experience, User Research, UX, visual