This is not like any regular job; this is solely an invitation for the UKs best UI designer. If you live and breathe design and enjoy the creating exceptional digital experiences, then is the job for you.
We are looking for an experienced UI designer who has the experience to work across mobile apps on multiple platforms including IOS, Android, and web apps who can produce stunning, web/mobile interfaces for one of worlds largest design agencies. The Ui designer will be at the forefront to optimizes the clients experience for both mobile and web.
Key Responsibilities And Challenges
- Collaborate with Strategy and Technology Teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the project direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to Development.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Work seamlessly with development and client project teams (iOS & Android)
- Define and guard growing design systems across multiple application work streams.
- Champion best practice of usability and user-centric design.
- Seek to stay current with latest technology and human interactions, seeking new opportunities to create unique experiences and innovations.
- Oversee and help steer the work of other design team members for individual projects
- Mentor and develop junior members of the design team
- Proven experience working as a digital agency or User Interface Designer for 5+ years
- Experience creating mobile and web experiences for mid and large sized organisations. Mobile (Android and iOS) experience are mandatory
- Strong portfolio of key projects delivered in past years, calling out your role on the project, deliverables, responsibilities and successes achieved
- Excellent communication skills (both in conversation and in writing) and a portfolio which demonstrates strong problem solving ability in various phases of design and delivery
- Familiarity with the technical considerations needed when designing for mobile customer experiences
- Ability to work gracefully and have a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- High proficiency in Sketch and Adobe creative suite
- Experience developing detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns
- Worked within collaborative, cross-functional teams to deliver multiple, successful projects
- Positive and open attitude to new technologies and the latest trends in user interface design
- Posses an excellent working knowledge of our creative processes and techniques, especially as they pertain to the User Experience discipline.
- Excellent typography and layout skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- Great organisational skills, able to juggle and prioritise
To be considered for this unique role, please click “Apply” or contact me direct; email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-1906-149692
Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Agency, Design, Digital, ui, User Experience, user interface, UX, visual