Senior Product/UI Designer
This awesome digital product and service design agency is looking to add a Senior Product Designer to the team.
You’ll be crafting beautiful, intuitive products for web and mobile, solving real business problems and delivering value to a whole range of blue chip clients across multiple industries and countries.
This role will give you lots of opportunity to collaborate across multiple teams and champion the visual output across the business. In addition to the hands on design, a core part of this role will be to inspire and nurture designers in the team, contributing to and shaping the wider team culture.
If you’re looking for a new challenge and you’re sharp, fun, honest and creative this is the role for you!
- Design multi-platform, complex digital products
- Bring your passion for first class visual design & set standards across the agency
- Champion making things look, feel and work beautifully
- Work with our clients as a consultant, clearly communicating and articulating your expertise – whilst understanding their strategy, goals and brand
- Be comfortable being part of internal workshops and new client scoping sessions alongside a Lead Designer
- Get involved in interviewing users, consumer research & testing alongside the UX Designers
- Work within agile, cross-disciplinary teams to prototype and deliver unique propositions and products
What we’re looking for;
- A knowledge of current industry trends and developments, demonstrable experience in making products look visually beautiful and above all passion about what you do.
- We hire relaxed professional people who have enthusiasm for their work and the confidence to articulate their ideas.
- We are keen to meet people with strong visual design skills and experience through UX & UI design, but we don’t expect you to be a one person band! We have an incredibly talented team with a broad representation of skills across User Research, Service, Visual & Interaction design so those with a blended skillset fit well here.
You should have;
- Experience of digital product design for web and mobile products
- Strong skills in visual design, brand, typography and UI patterns
- Experience working as part of the entire product design process from running workshops, ideation, user research, prototyping and final delivery
- Rapid prototyping skills – we are tool agnostic so don’t care if it’s Sketch, Marvel , InVision – whatever you like!
- Experience working through design sprints & team ideation sessions
- Experience working on large scale digital transformation projects
- Experience working in lean agile & data driven environments
- Experience nurturing designers
What you’ll get out of it;
- Benchmarked Salary & 5% Pension contribution
- Annual profit share bonus
- 25 days paid time off & bank holidays
- Annual technology budget
- Significant personal development and wellness budgets
- Extra Holiday Leave every 3 years ( extra 10 day holiday )
- Enhanced parental compensation packages
- Relocation to London budget
- Cycle to work scheme
Other nice things:
- Personal development plan – we care about your career!
- Bi-monthly company breakfasts
- Regular social events
- Stocked company kitchen for grazing ( you get to pick!)
Job Reference: JO-1808-138590
Job Skill: Android, apps, creative, Design, Digital, iOS, Media, mobile, ui, User Experience, user interface, UX, visual