Salt is seeking a Senior UX Designer to join a growing tech scale-up that’s revolutionising the logistics industry for SMEs by lowering barriers to entry with a first-class user experience.
The Senior UX Designer will build and maintain their user research and usability testing framework to prototype and design high quality and effective solutions for their customers.
What you need…
- Experience with various qualitative and quantitative research methods to validate and test ideas
- Ability to turn ideas into tangible results such as wire-frames and interactive prototypes
- Proven experience working closely with Product Managers & Engineers
- Demonstrate sensitivity to user-system interaction across web and mobile
- Comfortability Sketch, Miro, Figma.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision
Our customer is operating a hybrid working model and offers industry-leading benefits like 30 days of holiday, work from home and well-being budgets and free lunch when in the office!
Job Reference: JO-2204-254572
Salary: €65000.00 - €75000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent