Are you an individual who is ready to start a career as a Service Designer?
Do you want to work for an organisation who really make a difference, every single day, to people from all walks of life?
Are you looking for a fresh challenge within Service Design? Our client operates in the public sector providing a range of services across the UK and is known nationally as a go to provider of customer support
Would you like to join a new digital team focusing entirely on improving the customer journey on heavily user-centred projects?
We are looking for a Service Designer to join a newly-formed digital team focussing on the end-to-end customer journey within this hugely important, forward thinking, UK charity.
This is a chance to join an exciting company that gives you the opportunity to make a real impact within the public sector and increase your design skills
- Bringing exceptional service design experience tools and skills to life
- Proven track record in using service-design process methods and approaches
to develop creative and innovative services.
- Designing and delivering journeys that drive strong engagement and deepen relationships with customers
- Proven ability to turn design ideas into practical service proposals using business analysis, planning and financial modelling.
- Delivering product and service journeys, creating simple and concise self-serve journeys for the customer
- Proven networking and negotiation skills and the ability to both understand the external and internal environment and to build and maintain effective working relationships/partnerships externally and internally at all levels.
- Working with a sprint team using design / Agile sprint methodology to develop end to end experiences, develop prototypes and experiments to validate propositions and prepare solutions for delivery
- Proven ability to plan and work effectively under pressure to deadlines and a proven ability to manage projects in a structured project management environment, including risk and issue management and mitigation.
- Leading in the practical application of design thinking in order to truly transform the retail customer experience
- Good knowledge, understanding and practical application of the operating environment the service works within.
- Ability to analyse complex information and make decisions/formulate recommendations quickly.
- Engaging in team development, best practice sharing and development of the teams skills in service design
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this great opportunity, please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Suj on 02079282525 for more information
Job Reference: JO-1805-136194
Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent