Freelance Interaction Designer | Remote working | ASAP start | 6 month contract | Inside IR35
We are looking for an Interaction Designer to join our client who is an Innovative Health & Care IT Consultancy who are looking to expand their team as they are experiencing huge growth.
Previous experience :
- How UX design can be applied to a project throughout the full development lifecycle
- Designing solutions for multiple form factors (such as desktop and mobile devices)
- Using design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq or “In-Browser” prototyping etc
- Eliciting User needs and collaborative user engagement techniques such as observation and interviewing etc.
- Designing assets such as using Personas, User Stories
- User interface technology and platforms (demonstrating awareness of the latest methods)
- Working in/with Agile project teams and understanding of how to apply appropriate levels of agility
- Applying lean UX, guerilla usability testing or similar techniques
- Testing your assumptions with quantitative and qualitative techniques and iterating accordingly
- Communicating designs with a range of stakeholders including technical teams, the business, management/project teams and Executives/Directors.
It would be beneficial to have the following:
- Portfolio of work which may include designs, products, style guides or related assets
- Health and/or social care sector experience
- Experience in dealing with Government standards (such as GDS)
Click Apply Below!
Job Reference: JO-2205-255214
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract