Service Designer- Germany- 6 Month rolling contract
A leading sportswear brand is looking for a Service Designer to design ecosystem’s. Is this something you have worked on before and would like to again… please apply!
You’ll work with service users, frontline staff, subject matter experts and stakeholders, alongside other researchers and designers, to design new services. As a member of the service design team, you’ll be involved in every stage of the design process.
- Working to understand client need and the strategic direction of the organization
- Generating service concepts
- Planning and facilitating co-design workshops
- Actively prototyping and testing design ideas
- You’ll need to have worked on projects that apply a design process in a fast paced, iterative environment
- We’re interested in people who can see the bigger picture and also be able to get into the detail when needed
- You will need to be able to communicate your thoughts and ideas well, both verbally and visually
- We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about creating positive change and who will always be client focussed, collaborative, hardworking and open to learning new things.
Your skills, interests, and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in practicing service design and applying design thinking principles, and passion for using research insights to shape services and content.
- Demonstrable experience of using primary and secondary research to identify user needs and business constraints, and working with multidisciplinary teams to design inclusive and accessible solutions, using industry standards.
- Experience of understanding and designing for complex user journeys and multiple user groups.
- Experience of using service design and research methods, including developing briefs, conducting interviews and observations, customer journey mapping with key stakeholders, identifying and communicating user needs /business constraints and concept generation/development.
- Ability to execute tactical design projects, using a range of methodologies, to generate useful insights and implementable services.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to think creatively and pragmatically and identify solutions, including the ability to adapt flexibly to different areas of service delivery or advice content, and provide constructive challenge in unfamiliar areas.
- Experience designing digital and face to face services, especially those with complex user journeys.
- Experience leading co-design projects and designing for the needs of vulnerable or hard to reach groups.
- Confidence in a variety of visual communication practices and proficiency using Adobe Illustrator and Indesign.