Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in UI & UX Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
The Company My client's mission is to help children all around the world learn critical skills, affordably and effectively, from the world's best teachers. - To kick off, they have…£30000 - £45000 per annum
So a little about the role? This agency is working with the government to look at the need for a centralised interpreter booking service throughout the country You need to…£250 - £270 per day
This is an awesome opportunity to join a fast growing fin-tech start-up who have built a disruptive platform for the banking industry 🚀 You'll be one of the first designers…£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits
I am currently in collaboration with a leading energy supplier. They are seeking an exponent of the end user. A brilliant UX consultant who will build engaging, innovative experiences for their customer base. Someone who is comfortable with presenting prototypes and high-fidelity designs to stakeholders of global enterprises.
An experienced practitioner who is engrossed in all areas of User Experience. From running usability testing to workshops. A self-motivated, forward thinker, who can contribute to our customer-centric, experience design culture. You will work closely with multiple development teams and project managers and will be involved in all user-focused project design processes to deliver a unique user experience every time.
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders, partners and customers to understand user needs and evaluate designs
* Deliver UX wireframes, user and process flows, mock-ups and functional specifications
* Originate, evaluate and iterate user journey maps, user path diagrams, sketches
* Plan, conduct and moderate user research and user testing activities
* Define, develop and present innovative concepts for visual design
* Work within the constraints of customer specifications and technical integrations
* Ensure excellent timing and quality of deliverables.
Skills and Experience
* Passionate about UX Design and everything about user interaction concepts and usability
* At least 4 years of experience in a similar position, with a portfolio to demonstrate
* Good understanding of platform constraints, browsers and accessibility guidelines
* Experience working with prototyping tools along with user testing practices and responsive web design
* Strong working knowledge of Adobe CC, Sketch and other relevant software tools
* Ability to present and sell your designs effectively to key stakeholders
* Passionate about ‘the user’ and delivering excellent digital experiences
* Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills to senior exec level
* Excellent communication & presentations skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong understanding of research techniques and analytics tools
* Expert knowledge of current digital trends and best practices to create compelling and efficient digital experiences
* A determination to drive high quality work to tight deadlines
* Experience working in a professional services/consulting environment – Utilities experience would be advantageous
* Comprehensive knowledge of design and wireframing techniques and tools
* Experience developing persona, user journey and customer journey frameworks
* Experience in developing and presenting conceptual approaches and synthesising feedback into realisable production designs
* Understanding of brand guidelines and their application in a digital environment
* Working with content strategies to ensure information architecture is appropriate
* Demonstrable experience working with common CMS and dynamic application frameworks
* Demonstrable experience prototyping concepts into interactive prototypes.
If this challenge excites you and you would are happy to be considered for the role, please click to apply.
for more information or to apply directly, please email me directly on email@example.com