We are working with a client who is a rapidly growing fintech company transforming the retirement industry for the better. Using their award-winning platform, they build digital products to help people plan for their financial future globally. They’ve gone from a small start-up to a global industry leader with over £2bn in assets under management.
It’s a very diverse team spanning across four continents that’s grown to a team of over 600 talented people, all dedicated to creating the best experience for their customers and an inclusive workplace for colleagues. Recently, our client made it onto Great Places to Work at No.22 and at No.6 for Best Workplaces in Tech 2021 for large companies!
This is your chance to join a team transforming retirement, savings, and financial well-being, across all generations, around the world.
We’re looking for an experienced UX designer to shape the user experience in one of the squads. The ability to conceptualise, and lead UX projects from beginning to end is a crucial part of this position. Knowledge of the UK/US/Australian Finance or Pensions industry would be a big plus.
This role will also be client facing from time to time, so being able to talk directly about your work to people who are not familiar with design is key.
- Become a brand guardian from a UX perspective.
- Ensure all our messaging stays on brand and is delivered on time.
- Ensure our customer needs are always met, whilst balancing this with requirements.
- Work alongside other Design specialists to carry projects through from Research, into Design & Implementation.
- Very strong experience designing for both web and mobile.
- UX Project lead experience.
- Used to working with: Figma/Sketch/InvisionApp/Zeplin or similar.
- Experience working with a host of technical specialists including other Designers and Engineers
Other requirements, but not mandatory:
- Interested in new developments in design software.
- Follow current trends and techniques.
- Knowledge of the US Pensions industry or experience in the US
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays. One extra day holiday after two years and then every year up to 30 days holiday
- Pension scheme using salary sacrifice, Smart will match your contributions up to 5% of your salary
- £500 personal training budget every year to spend on courses or conferences or training materials
- Health insurance with Equipsme, including Dental, Eyecare and EAP
- Access to PerkBox and Smart Rewards
- Enhanced maternity and paternity (maternity – 6 months fully paid/paternity – 3 weeks fully paid)
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
Our client is committed to crafting an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Job Reference: JO-2205-255431
Salary: £55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Agency, Consultancy, Design, Digital, ui design, User Experience, user interface, UX, Visual Design