Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
User Experience Designer | 6 month contract
Are you looking to join a world-class design team dedicated to crafting incredible user experiences? Would you like to drive impactful work that helps millions of people see and enjoy more of the world? Are you passionate about solving hard problems and creating order out of uncertainty?
As a User Experience Designer on the Lodging team, your versatility will help us transform the lodging experience across multiple corporate functions.
What you’ll do:
· Influence strategy by articulating a coherent UX vision based on clear, useful problem/opportunity statements
· Define customer experience success metrics for a project or product area
· Explore diverse, novel perspectives and design directions by default, and evaluate concepts using appropriate methods to determine the strongest
· Bring together different partners with varied perspectives to find opportunities to set goals and increase efficiency across organizational boundaries
· Use storytelling and persuasion to create materials that connect vision, strategy, and action plans at an organizational level
· Actively contribute to design system growth based on use cases
· Make decisions that clarify relationships between patterns and support future flexibility
· Actively seek diverse feedback on design work and anticipate feedback to address it proactively
· Tailor communications (content focus, style, format, etc.) for different audiences as appropriate
· Develop empathy and insights about customers based on data and insights from research and other customer data sources
· Clearly communicate customer-centric goals when presenting work
Who you are:
· Shown expertise in a range of UX methods to deliver insights on complex, ambiguous problem spaces
· A history of successful collaborations with technical partners
· Strong in two of the following core skills, and capable in two or more: visual and interaction design skills, information architecture, user research, facilitation, prototyping, front-end presentation technology, UX writing, illustration, motion design
· Basic understanding of accessible design
· UX designer with 5+ years in the field and a portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human-computer interaction, Graphic design, interaction design, computer science, or communications or related field; or equivalent related professional experience
We are particularly interested in meeting candidates who can bring these skills to our Lodging experience design team:
· Experience in mobile application design
· Strong core visual and interaction design
Click apply below!