Are you a mid level UX Designer who wants to work for a company who have created a revolutionary software service for small businesses?
Do you want to immerse yourself in designing the user experience for an award-winning technology used by hundreds of thousands of small business customers globally?
If so, read on… It is an exciting time to join one of the fastest growing companies in the UK!
This companies rapid user growth has resulted in many different segments of users using their product. We are looking for a talented UX Designer to join the product team to help identify, document and optimise these user flows to ensure the product is creating a coherent user flow across the different features and products. The focus on this role will be on the design and understanding of user workflows rather than the design of any specific UI elements.
- Defining & maintaining the different user segments in the context of their main work processes and objectives within and outside of the company
- Understanding and documenting the key user workflows
- Understanding and documenting the key workflows and the different tasks and processes that make up these
- Acting as a strong advocate for user experience throughout the product research and design process
- Ensuring consistency and fit of new and varying product developments into the RB applications
- Understanding & improving usability metrics
Key Tasks & Activities:
- Document and communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and wire-frame screen designs to other team members involved in designing and developing the product
- Work with product managers across the RB product areas to ensure a seamless and consistent user experience throughout the applications
- Use various mapping frameworks (customer journey maps, empathy maps, experience maps, service blueprints etc) to explore and communicate the different aspects of the customer experience
- Develop processes for capturing user data to inform relevant user models and frameworks.
- Work with user researchers to develop and document a deep understanding of the key user workflows, and where these have implications for the current RB or future enhancements
- Implement a range of user research methodologies to uncover insights, with an emphasis on observational research methods, competitor analysis and other desk-based research methodologies
- Support & inform UI designers, product owners and user researchers to design effective new and existing features
Required Skills & Experience:
- Preferably 3 years of UX design experience working within a Saas product, development & research team environment
- Degree in design, technology, psychology, human factors or Human Computer Interaction (HCI), industrial design, or equivalent qualification
- Intuition for when to follow established design patterns and when to break them
- Strong analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to grasp a strong understanding of business processes
- Ability to work both independently and in a wide variety of teams
- Comfortable orchestrating and performing user/usability testing
- Strong understanding of Saas user growth metrics, specifically relating to onboarding & retention
- Passion to improve the user experience and solve user problems through technology & design
- Ability to prioritise balance between functionality and aesthetics
- Able to demonstrate a broad range of strong user experience skills, heuristics and techniques
- Strong quantitative data skills will be required to understand our user behaviour in our core analytic tools; Looker BI, Mixpanel & Google Analytics
To be considered for this role, please click “Apply” or contact me direct; email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-1810-140949
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Job Skill: Android, app, creative, Design, Digital, Illustrator, iOS, mobile, Photoshop, ui, User Experience, user interface, UX