UX Designer/ Design Strategist | ASAP Start | 6 month FTC | Up to £65k + benefits, pro rata
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well known digital agency name in London, and working on a healthcare brand.
This role involves working with the already established team, helping them to define and deliver their UX strategy.
About the role:
- Crafting and executing high-level strategy with a commercial focus and working with a wider team to execute the plan, delivering ROI.
- Apply user-centred design tools and techniques, such as audience profiling, wireframing, and sitemaps.
- Act as the ‘experience guardian’ for the clients you work on, making sure every customer interaction is useful, usable, desirable, and builds the overall brand story being told.
- Successfully manage client stakeholders to ensure that the digital experience meets the needs of both the audience and the business.
- Champion user-centred design practices internally and externally, to present the story/approach/solution
- Think strategically and holistically, using journey mapping to aid understanding and ensure a consistent multi-channel experience.
- A proven background in User Experience or Information Architecture
- You will be an analytical thinker with a commercial mind
- The ideal candidate will be confident in explaining their ideas and presenting work to project stakeholders
- The ability to reflect on your work and share your learning and skills with your clients
- Keen to take initiative and a willingness to learn
- Remote initially, but eventually some on-site working in London.
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click “Apply” or contact me directly ☝
Job Reference: JO-2104-199757
Salary: Up to £65000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent