UX Researcher | Remote working | Outside IR35 | ASAP to the end of June + extensions
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a well an exciting agency that specialises in service design.
In this new role, you’ll help the UX team to gain a deep understanding of their customers, driving forward improvements and innovations for a huge global tech brand.
If you’re looking to be part of an innovative and friendly culture, creating meaningful work, this is the place for you!
About the Role
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver data-driven solutions that work for both customer and business
- Set up user research processes, methodologies and techniques
- Conduct qualitative research, including stakeholder interviews, empathy maps, user need states and much more
- Clearly present your findings to the creative, marketing and product teams
- A strong background in with Jobs To Be Done and Experience Mapping experience
- Experience in setting up UX research processes in a cross-functional team
- Ability to run qualitative research such as user interviews and workshops
- Experience in carrying out user testing, including A/B testing and heat maps
- Strong communication skills and ability to present findings to various stakeholders
- Experience in working with tech brands would be a plus
To be considered for this unique position, please click “Apply” or contact me directly
Job Reference: JO-2105-200460
Salary per: day
Job Duration: Rolling
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract