Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
UX Researcher | Remote working | Inside IR35 | ASAP for 6-12 months |
We are looking for a mid-senior UX Researcher to join a thriving team, working alongside 2 other researchers and the wider digital and marketing teams on a new, exciting project for the brand. They are looking for someone to start ASAP for 6-12 months.
About the Role
· Building relationships with users, recruiting participants, scheduling and facilitating moderated and un-moderated, quantitative and qualitative research.
· Iterative usability testing, field visits, contextual enquiry, focus groups, and surveys.
· Analysis, communication, and practical actioning of user insight, including from all of the above, plus databases of user feedback, analytics (web, database, server logs) A/B testing, and competitor analysis.
· Bringing customer stories and experiences to life for employees across sage.
· A strong background in mixed method research, both quantitative and qualitative
· Good knowledge of design thinking, gaining experience in design with rationale and design critique. Self-sufficiently seeks opportunities for innovation.
· Demonstrates strong communication, presentation, negotiation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
· Experienced in user testing, A/B testing, diary studies, surveys, usability sessions
· Experienced in Information Architecture and specifically category testing
· Strong communication skills and ability to present findings to various stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive day rate. You’ll be joining a company that is famous for work/life balance and flexibility. You have the option of on-site or remote working with this super collaborative team, in a fun and supportive environment. Ultimately you will be creating beautiful experiences for a company that is doing awesome digital transformation that will delight users.