Welcome to the world of UX Research. If you work in this a fancy joining an awesome digital agency as a UX Researcher on a Fix Term contract, then keep on reading…
This agency builds campaigns. Shops. Robots. One-of-a-kind-experiences. Anything that will help transport people, brands, and products. Always rooted in digital innovation.
In a nutshell:
You will join their fast-growing Experience Strategy and Service Design Team. You’ll be leading CX and UX research for one of the biggest global technology brands, and help them unlock true customer insights, and create exceptional digital and omnichannel experiences. You’ll work alongside Head of Experience Strategy and Service Design, and other members of multidisciplinary teams including UX and UI Design, Strategy, Optimisation, Project, and Account Management.
Your work will span across different areas of CX & UX research from user interviews, usability testing, behavioural studies, stakeholder sessions and journey mapping.
You need to be an expert in getting to the heart of the research question, excel at deciphering complex business and customer challenges, and be a skilled storyteller, bringing insights into life.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Plan, design and conduct research activities including unmoderated, moderated user studies, usability testing, CX research, focus groups, and survey design across multiple projects
- Ensure all results are captured, synthesised, and summarised accurately and consistently as per key research objectives and questions
- Generate actionable insights to inform UX, CX and optimisation design decisions, and uncover customer-centric opportunities to inform continuous improvement process
- Plan and cost stand-alone and embedded research activities
- Manage research delivery partners and research process for remote and in-person testing
- Plan, develop and conduct workshops to illustrate customer/user insights
- Work alongside UX designers, strategists, project and account managers, and developers to provide insights that will inform design decisions and customer propositions
- Build strong working relationships with clients, and UX, strategy, project management and account management teams
- Excellent research skills, familiarity with a wide range of methods and proven tactical ability to design and deliver a variety of different CX and UX research studies
- Fluency with verbal and visual storytelling and other communication tools that enable communicating research findings persuasively to different stakeholders
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and proven ability to develop insight through both resources to inform and develop experience design hypotheses and suggestions
- Degree in Psychology, Behavioural Science, Cognitive Science, Behavioural Economics, Experience Design, Marketing or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Good understanding of quantitative, behavioural analysis and statistical concepts
- Ability to ask product and user experience related questions, and communicate research results to a variety of different stakeholders with a variety of different storytelling formats and tools
- Experience with a range of qualitative methods including but not limited to user/customer interviews, concept testing, tree testing, card sort studies, persona development and ethnographic research
Sound like you? Then get in touch and drop me a line 😊
Job Reference: JO-2110-248191
Salary: £50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 1 year
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent