Freelance UX Researcher | Hybrid working | ASAP start | 6 month contract | Inside IR35
We are looking for a UX Researcher to join our client who is an Innovative Health & Care IT Consultancy who are looking to expand their Leeds based team as they are experiencing huge growth.
About the role:
- Iterative usability testing, field visits, contextual enquiry, focus groups, and surveys.
- Analysis, communication, and practical actioning of user insight, including from all of the above, plus databases of user feedback, analytics (web, database, server logs) A/B testing, and competitor analysis.
- Bringing customer stories and experiences to life for employees across the brand.
- A strong background in mixed method research, both quantitative and qualitative
- Good knowledge of design thinking, gaining experience in design with rationale and design critique. Self-sufficiently seeks opportunities for innovation.
- Demonstrates strong communication, presentation, negotiation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in user testing, A/B testing, diary studies, surveys, usability sessions
- Experienced in Information Architecture and specifically category testing
- Strong communication skills and ability to present findings to various stakeholders
It would be beneficial to have the following:
- Portfolio of work which may include designs, products, style guides or related assets
- Health and/or social care sector experience
- Experience in dealing with Government standards (such as GDS)
- An understanding of different development frameworks (such as Bootstrap, Angular JS and React)
To be considered for this role, please click “Apply”
Job Reference: JO-2205-254924
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract