Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Freelance UX/UI Designer | Remote | 3 Months | Inside IR35
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader in the SaaS sphere, working with their London team on a contract basis. This role is to start ASAP and for a period of 3 months.
This role involves working with a marketing leading team, creating beautiful digital digital experiences to bring their products to life and express their value to customers and prospects in beautiful and delightful ways.
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer with a solid grasp of the latest design, user interface and user experience techniques, as well as experience speaking with stakeholders and identifying digital solutions to complex problems
About the role:
They are looking to bring someone on board to help improve the design of their website and mobile app experience. They are looking for someone who is passionate, innovative and can constructively challenge legacy decisions and design standards to propel them to to the top of their industry.
● Competitor analysis, definition of the user model, discovery of business rules and constraints, collaboration with analysts.
● Design of layout patterns, UI elements, navigation patterns, information architecture.
● Divergent and convergent, iterative design, backed up with rationale and critique.
● Rapid prototyping and user testing.
● Production of high-fidelity pixel-perfect designs, and key states treatments, collaborating with visual designers and developers.
This role falls Inside IR35 and for an initial 3 month period, that has the potential to convert to permanent if you are Newcastle or Manchester based.
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click “Apply” or contact me directly ☝