Salt is excited to once again support one of our largest FMCG clients as they seek to hire a Business Analyst focused on Content Supply Chain. This role will assist in shaping the people, processes, data and systems for getting content from brief through to master assets storage and through to publishing on their downstream channels.
This Analyst role will act as a key member of their agile hub helping to write user stories, assess business benefits, key requirements and act as the main interface between end users, the development team and the Product Owner to support change management activities from requirement to delivery. This role will require 1-2 days hybrid working from their Central London HQ.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Lead in the gathering of requirements and work effectively with the wider teams to assess and break down into backlog items.
- Provide ad-hoc support for the Product Owner such as reporting and preparation for ceremonies
- Support the Change Management and Strategy team with regards to communication and training
- Support with the documentation including business cases, support portal, communication emails
- Support the Product Owner with key governance activities such as stakeholder mappings, project plans & status updates, taxonomy, data entity diagrams, data dictionaries and process flow documentation.
- Continuously look to improve data, systems and processes. Proactively evaluating new ways of working to resolve problems and improve efficiencies
Key Skills Required:
- Previous experience with Adobe and other marketing tool certifications are a plus
- Experience with AEM Assets and Sites, Workfront, Creative Cloud will also be advantageous in the role
- experience with Taxonomy and Global Naming Conventions. Request Management and Problem Management standards
- Experienced in technical requirements gathering in a customer facing role
- Possess strong communicator, adept at building collaborative relationships across teams.
- Be comfortable working with stakeholders to understand issues and help resolve them.
- Experience working in collaboration with outsourced teams to deliver technical changes
- Experience with Digital Marketing Platforms and tools such as Workfront, AEM, Adobe Target, Creative Cloud, Online behaviour/analytics tools, Sprinklr).
Job Reference: JO-2302-331257
Salary: £400.00 - £500.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Business Analysis, Business Analyst