Salt is proud to collaborate with one of the worlds largest Software Giants as they seek to hire a new Channel Marketing Insights & Automation Manager to join their team on a min-12 month contract opportunity.
In this position, you will play crucial role in driving the success of their channel marketing efforts with their product resellers and distributors in the EMEA market. You will oversee the development and maintenance of dynamic analytics and dashboards that provide valuable insights into key performance metrics and be responsible for managing the newly setup Partner Relationship Management system and generating comprehensive maps that reveal opportunities for growth.
This will be a hybrid operating role – with 1-2 days required in house at their Central London HQ.
Key Role Requirements:
- Effectively track migration ratios and create performance dashboards that highlight the contributions of their partners, geographies, and segments.
- Oversee the setup and management of channel campaign operations using a range of tools, and collaboration with agencies.
- Possess a keen eye for detail and ability to scope out and integrate campaigns, dashboards, and lead tracking systems
- Ensure that channel marketing infrastructure, dashboards, and data story telling is optimized for the needs of their indirect business.
- Deliver regular business and marketing updates will keep stakeholders informed and engaged, acting as a vital contributor to the success of their team.
- Have a passion for driving results and a strong background in PowerBI, Marketo, Saleforce, Bluejeans, On24, with optional SQL experience.
Job Reference: JO-2301-330372
Salary: £0.00 - £36.00 per hour
Salary per: hour
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: March '23
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs, CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract