Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Luxury Fashion Retailer
1 YEAR CONTRACT
Salary: £45k – £50k
Location: London / wfh
My client, one of the world’s most recognisable luxury fashion brands, are looking to fill this role for a year on a contract basis. You will be responsible for a range of customer analytics projects across multiple channels, building segmentations for improved targeting marketing activities, measuring the success of these campaigns and delivering actionable insights back to stakeholders to continuously educate on customer behaviour and engagement.
As you can imagine (following the last 2 years, particularly) e-comm is a big growth area for this company, switching focus from bricks and mortar to driving sales through digital channels and with triple digit growth over the last year (despite Covid) – there is huge investment into data and digital.
You will report into the CRM Analytics Manager, and being part of a small yet agile team, will have the opportunity to really influence and drive change through the use of CRM analytics and insights.
And being one of the ‘go to’ customer analytics experts within the business, you will have a lot of autonomy, so as well as being in the weeds of the detail and doing the analysis yourself, you’ll be responsible for providing strategic recommendations on how to improve customer journey, modelling the customer to allow for personalisation and improved influence and engagement, which feeds into how the company targets them and through what channels.
So we’re after an experienced Analyst who can deliver a variety of customer analytics projects, building a holistic view of their behaviours and interactions across multiple channels from in store, to app to web. Someone who wants to step into management and grow and shape a team, whilst developing a data vision for the company too.
· Educated to degree level in a numerate subject; Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Machine Learning, Computer Science etc.
· Advanced skills with SQL / Big Query required
· A background in CRM or marketing analytics, delivering campaign performance insights and results for your clients / stakeholders
· Solutions focused approach, with an intellectual curious mindset and ambition to add value through your analytical work
· Experience of campaign reporting and building segmentation models for targeted marketing
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to explain analytic results and models to a non-technical audience.