Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
CRM Analytics Manager
Luxury Fashion Retailer
Salary is £60k plus discount & benefits
Central London / offering flexible remote working and 2-3 days in the office.
My client, one of the world’s most recognisable luxury fashion brands, are looking to hire this brand new position, which is responsible for a range of customer analytics projects across multiple channels. You will be managing one Analyst to begin with, who focuses on CRM analytics too, but this will likely grow as the function scales.
As you can imagine (following the last year, particularly) e-comm is a big growth area for this company, switching focus from bricks and mortar to driving sales through digital channels and with triple digit growth over the last year (despite Covid) – there is huge investment into data and digital.
You will report into the CRM DIrector, so you will be very visible to senior management and have the opportunity to really influence and drive change through the use of analytics and insights.
And being the ‘go to’ customer analytics expert within the business, you will have a lot of autonomy, so as well as being in the weeds of the detail and doing the analysis yourself, you’ll be responsible for providing strategic recommendations on how to improve customer journey, modelling the customer to allow for personalisation and improved influence and engagement, which feeds into how the company targets them and through what channels.
So we’re after an ambitious, experience Analyst who can deliver a variety of customer analytics projects, building a holistic view of their behaviours and interactions across multiple channels from in store, to app to web. Someone who wants to step into management and grow and shape a team, whilst developing a data vision for the company too.
Skills and Experience Required:
· Educated to degree level in a numerate subject, such as Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Psychology
· Advanced skills using SQL plus either R or Python for statistical predictive analytics and modelling
· A background in retail is strongly preferred; it’s important you understand the mechanics of trading, merchandising and product performance (particularly across website and app) in order to be able to provide actionable recommendations on how to improve overall customer journey, engagement, behavioural understanding and product performance
· Ability to work with large, unstructured data sets via cloud and on-premise data storage, pulling together relevant data and insights to provide a holistic view of the customer
· Confident, pro-active nature, ability to adapt and work at pace in a demanding environment
· Ideally some experience in managing others, but formal management training can be provided