Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Analytics Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
CRO Manager – Growth Marketing
Salary: £60,000 – £70,000 Base plus bonus and shares
Location: London hybrid working
My client is a leading global specialist currency exchange provider. They provide dedicated international money transfers around the world in over 120 countries, providing comprehensive money exchange services to minimise the risk for customers. Their services include standard currency exchange, forward exchange transactions, and more for individual users and businesses. They pride themselves on being reliable, offering a very high-quality service whilst offering trustworthy exchange rates.
This CRO Manager role is a brand-new position to assist in bringing technology to the forefront and ensuring marketers understand the importance of technology. You will provide support in the scaling of the global business; they are looking for someone that is data-driven with growth marketing experience and a proven track record in end-to-end conversion rate optimization (CRO) to join the Global Marketing team. You’ll be responsible for optimizing the lead generation and conversion strategy to help accelerate new customer acquisition. Working in collaboration with a marketing team of 30-40 people across the globe in different time zones, This role will require someone with previous global marketing experience, working with large marketing teams and reporting to stakeholders and leadership teams, including UK, EU, APAC, and US markets.
· Degree educated or equivalent working experience with at least 5 years of proven experience within qualitative and quantitative data analysis, user experience & A/B testing, and product management & operation, ideally in the Fintech, Payments or E-commerce industry
· Experience with web analytics, A/B testing, other conversion optimization tools and inbound marketing tactics
· Able to generate actionable insights from large, complex sets of data
· High computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google analytics, google ads, Google Tag Manager and SEO
· Experience in operating both in a strategic capacity (big-picture perspective, asks “why”) and a hands-on/execution capacity (detail-oriented, conscientious)
· Able to work independently in ambiguous situations and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and under pressure and when priorities and/or targets change
· Entrepreneurial mentality – not afraid to test out new ideas and roll up your sleeves to get stuff done
· Able to work across multiple geographic time-zones
· Experience working in large matrix organisations
· Proven track record of influencing teams both locally and remotely with an understanding of, and respect for, different working cultures
· Proven ability to challenge the status quo and think outside the box
· Strong commercial orientation with a track record of balancing risks versus rewards and maximizing the cost-effectiveness and profitability of the business