*** UK Retailer ***
- Agile business that allows you to move round their various brands
- Family feel culture with the benefits of working for a national brand
- A company that develops and invests in their staff to promote from within
15% bonas made up from personal and business performance
Due to promotion my client is looking for their next tagging wizz! You will be working within the Analytics team alongside 6 other analysts covering Business, Data and Insight Analytics. Although this role is remote there is a great collaborative culture with the team connecting on Google Meetings.
You will be responsible for implementing tags, analysing customers journeys and creating reports from this data.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Lead the analysis & reporting around conversion from a range of marketing channels.
- Lead the analysis of our web and app traffic using Google Analytics and Google Big Query.
- Develop and deliver KPI reporting for real-time, daily, weekly and monthly timescale requirements.
- Support the digital marketing channel teams in campaign evaluation across all channels
- Provide insight and recommendations to business stakeholders for new digital initiatives through
- reporting and analysis
Required Skills & Experience:
- Advanced user of Google Analytics and SQL (preferably Google Big Query).
- Proven experience of using strong numerical and analytical skills to draw findings from data.
- Proven experience of digital analytics including attribution, tagging, funnel analysis, customer journey.
Job Reference: JO-2211-328260
Salary: £40000.00 - £43000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent