Salary: £45,000 – £55,000
Location: Hybrid / Central London 2 days per week
~ Join a growing Digital Analytics function
~ Opportunity to accelerate your career by gain exposure to many areas within the business
~ Join a company that cares about their employees and has a work life balance.
My client is a leading premium content and experience business, who are responsible for the publishing of more than 19 brands. Their digital brands reach half of UK population, with their content reaches more than 32.4 million follows via their social media platforms.
This client is dedicated to putting data and insight at the heart of their business, creating a single customer view and a culture of data excellence. You will be joining at really exciting time as they are continuing to grow their digital analytics function.
- Supporting data and insight initiatives that enable a deeper understanding of users implicit and explicit actions across the clients ecosystems.
- Work with key stakeholders, to understand their goals, provide them with actionable insight and build reports for ongoing measurement
- Create and maintain dashboards (Looker and Google Data Studio), reports and underlying datasets to provide reporting for end users across 15 brands, identifying and creating metrics that drive real change.
- Creative data strategies – develop solutions to answer business questions utilising technically advanced/complex and new GA features where relevant
- Liaising with global development teams to ensure the accuracy and reliability of our web analytics data, providing technical documentation where required
- Build, maintain and refine audience segments, ensuring consistency in taxonomy and consideration for use across the entire business.
- Experience with user behaviour tools such as Content Square, Mixpanel, Decibel, Hotjar, Crazy Egg etc to gain a deeper understanding of onsite user behaviour, pain points and opportunities.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and experience with auditing, planning, configuring, and implementing Google Analytics
- Excellent working knowledge of Tag Management
- Expert understanding and application of Looker (LookML), Tableau, Power Bi or Google Data Studio
- Good working knowledge of google products (GCP, GAM, Google Ads, GSC), LiveRamp and Permutive (DMP) would be advantageous.
Job Reference: JO-2302-331552
Salary: £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent