Global Insights Manager
** FMCG **
Salary: £85,000 + £7,000 car allowance
Bonus: 22.5% on target – 45% max
Location: 2 days in the officer per week based in Richmond
You will be joining the Insights and Analytics team to become the ambassador for the teams capabilities across the business. You will be joining a team that would like to grow your career alongside the business. The organisation are a supplier of premium/luxury alcohol.
Your role is to support and increase the success of the clients Innovation brands by using consumer behaviour data to inform decision making.
- Ensures all insights and learnings are objectively presented and funnelled into decisions, plans and toolkits in a way that puts the consumer first.
- Identify insights that inform the development of the portfolio and new brand, product or service innovation opportunities in line with corporate objectives.
- Develop thought leadership on the latest cultural and new to world category innovation trends to inform new product development and new ways to connect with consumers and shoppers
- Develop audience profiles of target consumers and shoppers to aid the delivery of relevant assets and effective plans to step-change the innovation teams’ understanding and application of consumer insight in brand strategy and assets
- Lead global insight studies with partner agencies relating to innovation team priorities across key areas of strategy and execution and ensure adoption of learnings into plans and toolkits
- Support the marketing insights agenda, via the management of all marketing data, including the research of priority innovation assets and analysis of campaign and brand performance
- Lead the measurement and evaluation of priority innovations and experiments building a culture of continuous learning and ensuring local insights are fed into this approach, leading to more effective and efficient spend of A&P
- Ensure application and adoption of marketing capability programs, identifying best practice in emerging areas of marketing science and embedding consistent
- Must have had experience making the case for new brands, products and or services (consumer need, competitor space, commercial viability / investment case, feasibility) and launching them!
- Must have conviction / confidence / gravitas to sell their ideas and influence. Ability to cope with ambiguity / change.
- Must be insight/data led and be able to blend conventional qual / quant with newer methods e.g. social listening. Slam dunk if also has facebook a/b testing experience (and if not at least an understanding of it and key metrics).
- Ideally has global not just UK brands / experience (ideally has experience China/US).
Job Reference: JO-2210-328003
Salary: £80000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent