Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Analytics Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Insight Analytics Manager
Salt are currently looking for an Insight Analytics Manager for a 6 month contract based in London.
* Own the multiple implementations of Analytics and tracking across websites and apps and manage end-to-end projects and roadmaps
* Comprehensive and expert analysis of company statistics and data management
* Collaborate with cross-departmental teams to develop a cohesive and comprehensive understanding of the key drivers of the business.
* Discover and implement statistical models optimize business processes, and continuously identify new opportunities to leverage analytics to improve our sales and operations
* Work with the Technology teams to deliver a stable and highly available reporting platforms
* Conduct research and adopt best practices in establishing business analytics platforms, systems and approaches.
* Provide insight and recommendations to the product team to improve conversion
* Own and refine dashboards
* Delivery of insight and observations to key stakeholders based on data sources
* Own and conduct surveys, reviews, feedback and market research alongside UX teams
* Ensure tagging events are accurate and data sets are complete
* Analyse user journeys (Web/Mobile/TV) to understand customer behaviours and to provide insight and improvement ideas/recommendations
* Implement any analysis projects and help lead A/B testing and provide feedback
* Review user content engagement
* Establish successful business relationships with stakeholders and be able to influence by using empirical data
Experience in an OTT, VOD environment
* Experience measuring player metrics
* Strong experience with Adobe Analytics / Audience Manager
* Strong experience of working with Tag Managers (DTM)
* Experience with monitoring video tracking and events, click and heatmaps, and other UX events
* Work with team to facilitate workshops and lead focus groups
* Expert user of digital Analytics solutions such as: Adobe Analytics (omniture) & Google Analytics
* Experience with Tableau, Power BI and/or other dashboarding tools
* 4+ years of relevant work experience in data analysis and actionable insights for product recommendations
* Experience with A/B testing, QA and UAT.
* Ability to clearly articulate and present initiatives to senior stakeholders
* Pragmatic approach to problem solving, with exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills