Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Lead Customer Analyst
LEADING DOT COM
££ Competitive plus bonus
Hybrid WFH / East London
Set Up & Approach
As a Lead Analyst you will be part of the centralized Analytics & Data Science function, working across a variety of projects relating to product, customer and marketing.
This business employs a squad based approach, giving you the chance to work collaboratively with other experts in data science, marketing, finance and commercial to deliver data driven joined up thinking and analytical solutions.
Technically they operate a cloud environment on AWS, where you will use tools such as Python and SQL to analyse and model data to answer broad business questions through insights and consultancy.
Strong Female Leaders
The team is led by a well respected female analytics expert, who has a strong heritage in Insights and CRM having spent many years working in Retail and Loyalty. She in turn reports into another very strong female leader, who’s background is also heavily embedded in personalization, analytics and insights.
Shaping the role to you!
The team are looking to hire people with potential – not necessarily the finished article. We want people with ideas, creativity, growth potential and ambition. Fundamentally you should have a strong grounding in statistical analytics, as well as the ability to derive insights and data story tell. It’s about adding value to the business through valuable recommendations and solutions, whilst building strong relationships with stakeholders to continue engaging with them on the use of data for informed decision making.
‘Data for Good’ Programme
This business also have a keen focus on CSR and run a ‘Data for good’ programme which supports charities in maximising value from their data assets. They also offer 2 days per annum for charitable work, as well as doing regular team based CSR activities too.
Experience & Skills required
· Educated to degree level in a numerate subject; Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Machine Learning, Computer Science, Engineering etc.
· Skilled in leveraging range of analytical tools such as SQL, R or Python, plus experience in using data visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Tableau or Looker to bring data to life and story tell
· A strong background in insights and analytics is essential, leveraging statistical techniques to interrogate data to deriving actionable insights and results for your stakeholders
· Confident in leading on projects and working with senior level stakeholders to influence and engage
· Solutions focused approach, with an intellectual curious mindset and ambition to add value through your analytical work
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to explain analytic results and models to a non-technical audience
· Comfortable working in a high growth environment, fast paced activity, ability to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks at any one time
· Resilient mindset, courage, confidence and ambitious nature required!