Senior Privacy Manager (AdTech)
London/ Hybrid/ Remote
£80k basic plus bonus
Salt have partnered with a global pharmaceutical and health care brand who are looking for someone with specialist knowledge in privacy management and strategy within AdTech. In joining you would we working primarily with the privacy and digital marketing teams to help them navigate changes within multiple global markets including EMEA and the US.
- Partner with key stakeholders on the development and maintenance of personalised marketing Privacy materials.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to refine the global due diligence and contract negotiation processes
- Proactively engage regional/local project teams and share necessary Privacy considerations or strategy on new global projects.
- Regularly educate and train Privacy Team at a global level on impacts of new partnerships, new features by 3rd party vendors.
- Experience within the AdTech markets in privacy matters
- Previously worked within global markets with an understanding of different privacy rules and regulations in these areas.
- Must have be willing to take a collaborative approach. Although the role does bring a lot autonomy you would be working closely with privacy teams where collaboration on strategy would be essential.
- Strong organisational skills. Working across multiple markets and teams therefore being able to manage a large workload is vital to being successful within this role.
If this role sounds like it could be a good fit for you reach out on:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3829 3341
Job Reference: JO-2210-327845
Salary: £80000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 02/01/2023
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent