Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Analytics Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Senior Product Analyst
Multinational Payments Online Company
Salary: £70K – £80K + 10% Bonus & benefits
Location: Canary Wharf – Hybrid flexible model ( twice a week or less)
I have partnered with one of the leading specialized payment platform organizations to assist in bringing in a Senior Product Analyst. The purpose of the company is to allow businesses and consumers to connect ultimately allowing them to transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. My client has over 20 years of online payment experience. There are approximately 3,500 employees located in 10+ countries, they connect businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. This is delivered through an integrated platform, their solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics, and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
My client is looking for a Senior Product Analyst to join the Product Team. You would need to
provide quantitative analysis, data expertise, and a strategic perspective. As a data-loving member of the team, you will serve as an analytics expert for your Product Managers and stakeholders, using numbers to help them make better decisions. You will weave stories with meaningful insight from data. You will make key recommendations to the Product Managers in your team. As a Product Analyst, you enjoy dealing with numbers as much as you enjoy communicating your findings to your team. You can see different angles of a product or business opportunity, and you know how to connect the dots and interact with people in various roles and functions. You will work to effectively turn business questions into data analysis and provide meaningful recommendations on product features and roadmap.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s in Mathematics, Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Science or IT-related
· Experience in digital media, performance marketing, or campaign management (paid acquisition, CRM, multitouch attribution, etc.)
· Experience in creating, automating, and publishing dashboards
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to produce and present compelling data visualizations from your findings
· Good data storytelling skills and data visualization using Tableau or a similar tool